Schulenburg is located at the crossroads of United States Highway 77 off of Interstate Highway 10. It is the halfway mark between Houston and San Antonio via Interstate Highway 10 and Austin and Victoria via United States Highway 77.
Schulenburg is located within two square miles in the southern portion of Fayette County. Fayette County has a total area of 934 square miles.
- The population of Schulenburg is approximately 2872.
- The approximate number of families is 1163.
- The amount of land area in Schulenburg is 6.092 sq. kilometers.
- Its prevailing winds are south.
- It is 344 feet above sea level. The amount of surface water is 0 sq kilometers.
- The distance from Schulenburg to Washington DC is 1503.27 miles.
- The distance to Austin, the Texas state capital is 79.16 miles.
- The distance to Houston is 95.82 miles.
- Schulenburg is positioned 29.68 degrees north of the equator and 96.90 degrees west of the prime meridian.